Saturday, June 28, 2014

Some Odd Girl - New Baby Cards

Hi guys, I have had to focus on creating some cards for my stores this week (etsy and madeit) So, I decided I needed to restock some of my new baby cards!
I started by colouring up the Baby Kaylee digital stamp twice, almost exactly the same, using my Spectrum Noir Markers, the only thing I changed was the baby blanket. I then doodled around the edges and die cut them into a circle. I grabbed patterned papers from American Craft for both cards and doodled around the edges, both cards also got a die cut doily border. I stamped the sentiments (from Simon Says Stamp) and added some ribbon to both cards. 
Here are the close ups
Mojo Monday - Sketch #351
Paper Issues - In the Navy (baby boy card)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #138

2 comments:

  1. So sweet!! So glad you joined us this June at Some Odd Girl for the Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely adorable! I love how you created the same card in both color schemes! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes week!

    ReplyDelete