Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Some Odd Girl - Digital Stamp - Demure

Hi Lovelies! 
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! I had a very relaxing one, I spent time down the coast, at my parents house, and got to see the nephews, and my niece. I also had time to get creative! I have a couple of new cards in store (both etsy and madeit
Anyway, onto my card! 
For this card, I started with "Demure" printed, on my desk, and coloured her up, with nothing in particular in mind for her... Which, is so not the way I craft! I then fussy cut her out, and came back to her the next day. I decided on a mostly clean and simple design for this card. I used some really old patterned paper, from when I first started card making. I think it might be Bella Blvd, but I could be very wrong! I layered it up on some black card, and then onto a white card base. I attached some washi tape, and the sentiment, which is a mix of a stamp from Technique Tuesday, and some stickers from My Minds Eye. I added some paper and resin flowers and a few small black rhinestones.
Here is the close up
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #128
Some Odd Girl - Washi Tape & April Linky

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Thanks for joining at Digi Haven: Black, White and One Other Color
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an inspirational card! I love the pink and black combo, plus the wonderful washi! Thanks for joining the April Linky Party at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty arc and I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete