Monday, February 3, 2014

The Greeting Farm - Masculine Birthday Card!

Hi Again! 
I've been busy creating for both my stores, to get a good range of cards back in, including kids birthday cards, as it's something that one of stockists wipes me out of, every time I supply her with cards! So, pop on over to my Madeit, and Etsy stores if you need a card for a special birthday! 
Anyway, onto todays card! 
For this one, I used the digital stamp, from The Greeting Farm (present Ian, I believe) I have had him printed out, with a whole bunch of other digital images, ready to be coloured up for weeks! I decided he needed to be on a card, and coloured him using my spectrum noir markers. I used patterned papers from Teresa Collins (love this paper), and teamed it with a piece of Sahara Sand card stock, which I'd run through the big shot with my embossing folder - hexagons. I doodled all around the edges (surprise surprise!) and then stamped the sentiment, from Technique Tuesday in Poppy Parage ink, and added a resin star from Freckled Fawn and some enamel dots. 
Here is the close up
Mojo Monday - Sketch #330
Splendid Stamping - FFF Lovely Layers
Digitally Sweet - Anything Goes #73

No comments:

Post a Comment