Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Greeting Farm - Thanks to you, for being Wonderful!

Hi guys! I'm back again today,
and letting you know, that I've got a few journal/diaries back in stock, over in my store... I've only got a few diaries, so, once stocks are gone, I'm not sure when I'll get them back! 
I have a card to share today!
This little owl (the Greeting Farm) has been coloured, on my desk for a couple of days, he was originally going to go on to a new baby card, but I couldn't make it work... So, he sat there, looking at me... I fussy cut him out, attached him to a white base, with "Thanks to you, for being" stamped on it (Some Odd Girl) I then grabbed some patterned papers, both from Echo Park, and trimmed them down. I added my usual doodling, and some rhinestones, as well as some wood hearts, from Freckled Fawn. 
Here is the close up
Mojo Monday - Sketch #327
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #114
Crafters Companion - January, Hearts

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    This is a cute card. The layout worked very well. It is delightful to see your wonderful art posted in this week’s blog at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Sweet card.....love the colours and wooden hearts, perfect! Thankyou for visitng me :)

    ReplyDelete