Sunday, December 8, 2013

Bugaboo Stamps - Australian, Tropical Christmas Santa

Hiya!
Yesterday, I had a crafty play date with a friend. "Hi, Lydall!"
 Part of that, for me was to make some Christmas cards, for my own personal stash to send out... 
Here is the first of my cards -
I started by printing out a Bugaboo digital stamp (tropical santa) and colouring him up, using my Spectrum Noir markers. I then grabbed some patterned papers, in non-traditional Christmas colours (Echo Park, and My Minds Eye) and layered them up with some doodling around the edges. I stamped and heat embossed a sentiment, from Stampin' Up, then die cut it out, and added my Santa...
Here is the close up - 
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch #227
Dad's Ugly Sweater - Use Blue, Green & Gold + Santa
Corrosive Challenge - Holidays

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love the Aussie Santa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great project, Jess. Perfect for our Ugly Sweater challenge. Thanks again for joining us in our Holiday Chaos challenges at Catch The Bug! :) Becky G Bugaboo DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great creation! Love the papers! Thanks again for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the prettiest Ugly Sweater I've ever seen! I LOVE IT!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Holiday Chaos Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our newe THEME Challenge that starts tomorrow! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete