Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Greeting Farm - Friday, Birthday Card

Hello! I had a bit of a struggle day, craft wise yesterday... Nothing I seemed to do made me happy... although, I did manage a card base, I just couldn't get the image to work with it..... Then, I came back to it, last night.... here it is -
I started out with that fun rainbow patterned paper (Kaisercraft - Bubblegum Hills), and paired it up with some really old Kaisercraft dictionary paper, and a piece of glitter card, and die-cut some MFT Die-namic Chevrons in black card, and layered them up. Then, I sat and looked at the card, with 2-3 images coloured up, and hated them all... I couldn't make it work with a colourful image... So, I got out a new stamp I received from Stamp & Create, inked her up, and coloured her using gray scale, with my Spectrum Noir markers... I layered her up on the card base, with a sentiment and it worked! I then added 5 colourful sequins (from D-Lish Scraps) and called this card done.... Here is the close up -
Mojo Monday - Sketch #305
Stamp & Create - Glitter
Anyone for Anya - Photo Inspiration

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful make Jess, I love the rainbow background with the B&W image and elements xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, your card is so creative! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at Anyone for Anya!

    ReplyDelete