Friday, August 23, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie - "Giggle & Hoot" Inspired 1st Birthday Card

Hello! I have a card to share today, that was totally inspired by this little guy - 

This is Hoot from the TV show - Giggle and Hoot. I have a first birthday party to attend tomorrow, and the little guy it is for, loves the show.... Here is the card -
I started off by printing out my sentiment, just using a word document, and a free font... I then die cut it out, and set it aside. I stamped the Kraftin' Kimmie Owl, and coloured it up using my Spectrum Noir Markers, I chose to colour him up using a darker blue, but kept the orange wings... I then die cut a circle around the owl, and then built my card. I used patterned papers from Echo Park (Scoot), and more die cuts... 
Here is the close up
Kraftin' Kimmie - Anything Goes
Mojo Monday - Sketch #307

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this one is so cute! One of my favourite stamps, and I love what you have done with it on the card! Thanks for playing along at the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge this week! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Love the use of this image for a birthday and how well it works with the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at Kratin' Kimmie!! Hugs E

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooo love those adorable owls, great colour combo!!!

    ReplyDelete