Friday, August 23, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie - "Giggle & Hoot" Inspired 1st Birthday Card

Hello! I have a card to share today, that was totally inspired by this little guy - 

This is Hoot from the TV show - Giggle and Hoot. I have a first birthday party to attend tomorrow, and the little guy it is for, loves the show.... Here is the card -
I started off by printing out my sentiment, just using a word document, and a free font... I then die cut it out, and set it aside. I stamped the Kraftin' Kimmie Owl, and coloured it up using my Spectrum Noir Markers, I chose to colour him up using a darker blue, but kept the orange wings... I then die cut a circle around the owl, and then built my card. I used patterned papers from Echo Park (Scoot), and more die cuts... 
Here is the close up
Kraftin' Kimmie - Anything Goes
Mojo Monday - Sketch #307

3 comments:

Scrappy Canuck said...

Oh, this one is so cute! One of my favourite stamps, and I love what you have done with it on the card! Thanks for playing along at the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge this week! Karen

E said...

What an adorable card! Love the use of this image for a birthday and how well it works with the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at Kratin' Kimmie!! Hugs E

Annmaree (Emu) said...

I sooo love those adorable owls, great colour combo!!!