Sunday, May 5, 2013

Saturated Canary - Birthday Card!

Hi guys! I've been quiet again, I know... I've been struggling to craft a bit, and I've not had a lot of energy recently... But, I'm back! I have a card I made the other night to share -
I started by printing a Saturated Canary digital image, and colouring her up using my Spectrum Noir Markers, and trimmed her down to fit in this fun faux polaroid frame... I then picked out my papers, from My Minds Eye and Sn@p, and doodling around the edges. I stamped the sentiment (from MFT) and added a couple of strips of pearls to the side. I mounted it all on Sahara Sand card, and then on to Vanilla card base. Here is the close up
I am entering this into two challenges, the first is the Tuesday Morning Sketches weekly challenge, and also into the Saturated Canary Bright Colours challenge -
saturated canary digi
Thanks for popping by! I have another card I need to photograph and get uploaded, so that will hopefully happen tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty!! I love the close up of the image to see those eyes! Cute sentiment in the pearl row!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful papers and image, your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card I love the pretty colours.
    Thank you for joining us over at Saturated Canary.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete