Sunday, April 28, 2013

Some Odd Idol Competition Entry!

Hi guys! I rewarded myself for finishing an assignment last night, by crafting.... I've been meaning to play along with the Some Odd Girl Gallery Idol since it was launched on the Some Odd Girl Ning Group, but hadn't had a chance.... Until last night! Here is my card -
I started by stamping, and colouring Romantic Gwen using my Spectrum Noir Markers and cut her out using a Spellbinders oval die. I used a selection of patterned papers from My Minds Eye My Girl 6x6 Paper Pad and doodled around the edges. I added some black grosgrain ribbon as a fish tail banner, and the sentiment is from My Favourite Things, and cut out using the matching speech bubble die. I added three black rhinestones before attaching everything to the black card base.
Here is the close up - 
I am entering this into the Some Odd Idol challenge, as well as the Simon Says Stamp anything goes challenge.
Thanks for popping by! It's much appreciated :) 

2 comments:

  1. She's so beautiful, your colouring is gorgeous and lovely papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love that sweet image and the fab card design!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete