Saturday, March 2, 2013

Mft Graphic Tee Stamp Set

Hiya! I have another card to share today!
This one was a lot of fun for me!
I started out by picking out this fun patterned paper from Echo Park, Scoot range, and distressed and sponged the edges. I stamped the sentiment, from MFT Graphic Tee stamp set and cut out a fish tail banner,  and layered it up with more banners. I had a die-cut star sitting on my desk, so wrapped it in red polka dot washi tape and attached it to the fish tails. The button has been in my stash a while... I added some twine and glued the tail down...
Here is a close up -  

I used inspiration and the sketch from Deconstructed Sketch #91, and I'm linking this up to Simon Says Stamp too!
Deconstructed Sketch No. 91
Don't forget to pop into my MadeIt Store, as I've uploaded a bunch of new cards recently! And, head to my Facebook Page to keep up to date!

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!!! Perfect card for a boy! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love that jumbo star behind the button! Thanks for joining us for Deconstructed Sketch 91!

    ReplyDelete