Friday, February 15, 2013

The Greeting Farm - You Rock!

Hi again!
I have another card to share today!
 I think my craft mojo came back for a bit!
Here's the card I made - 
I started out using this stamp from the Anya Lounge collection... I inked her up, and coloured her using my Spectrum Noir markers... I then picked out my papers, from Teresa Collins 6x6 paper pad, which I drew some doodled borders on to... I used some ribbon and twine with a button from my stash. The sentiment, is from The Alley Way stamps, and I added a few rhinestones and called it done :)
Here is the close up
I am entering this into the DTT sketch challenge - 

2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

So totally cute Jess!! Great job! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Love that rocking card, fantastic colours and colouring in! You did amazing on the layout!