Sunday, December 30, 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie - Friendship Card!

Hi again! I have a card *shock* to share today! I was in the crafting mood last night, so sat down, and created this -
I started out by picking out the papers I wanted to use, which are from Kaisercraft. I then picked out the stamp, which is from Kraftin' Kimmie, I stamped her up, and coloured her using my spectrum noir markers, then fussy cut her out. I built up my card, which uses patterned paper, ribbon, a sentiment from Kaisercraft 6x6 paper stack, and some flowers from D-Lish Scraps. This card has a lot of doodled borders, and little details... Here are some close ups.  
I am entering this into the sketch challenge at Mojo Monday. Which, of course I've turned on it's side...
Thanks for dropping by! Have an awesome new year!

1 comment:

  1. fabulous card, love that KK image and colouring!

    ReplyDelete