Friday, October 19, 2012

The Greeting Farm - Rain, Snow, Shine

Hello Again! I've got another card to share with you today! One I made yesterday before work, it's currently available in my MadeIt Store.
This card features Anya from Rain, Snow and Shine, which I have to admit is one of my favourite sets to colour/paper piece. I used my Spectrum Noirs to colour her up, and patterned paper from My Minds Eye to paper piece her top (and make the rest of the card)  I used some seam binding in Siam from Ribbon Carousel to make the bow. To make the ribbon flat again after it'd been scrunched up in my ribbon box, I used some Washi Tape to attach it to my work bench, then grabbed my heat gun and gave it a quick blast. I added a little Prima flower centre to the middle of the bow. Here's a close up
I am entering this into the Splendid Stamping Double Take Tuesday and the Anyone for Anya, umbrella inspiration. 
Thanks for popping by!
If you're on Facebook, come like my page

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jess...this is sooo pretty!! Love the colouring of Miss Anya and your choice of papers, and last but not least your pretty ribbon.

    Glad you have joined the ANYONE FOR ANYA PHOTOINSPIRATION CHALLENGE this week, hope to see you soon,

    Hugs AFA DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, great take on the inspiration photo! Thanks for joining us at Ayone for Anya, hope you'll come back soon.
    grtz. Colien

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely, Jess! <3

    ReplyDelete