Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Greeting Farm - Matilda

Hello Again! This is the last of my 'prepared' cards... I have a couple of images coloured, sitting patiently to make it onto cards... hopefully tonight and tomorrow!
This is Matilda... She has been stamped and coloured using my Spectrum Noir Markers (of course) and I have sat her on some patterned paper from My Minds Eye and layered some die cut (MFT die-namics) leaves at her feet. I have then attached all the layers to a Crumbcake (Kraft) base and done some doodling around the papers and card to add a little interest. The sentiment is one of my favourites from Stampin' Up! 
Pretty basic card, I am entering it into the Retro Fresh Challenge at Splendid Stamping and the Splitcoast Stampers TGF sketch
 
Thanks for popping by!

2 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous jess! Love those leaves at her feet and the little timber look border is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous colouring, you rocked the markers girl!!!

    ReplyDelete