Hello! I'm back today to share a quick project I made up last night... I was sick of looking at my pre-stamped images box and wanting chocolates. My box looked like this -
An old Whitman's Sampler box... It was definitely time for an overhaul! Here's what I did -
I covered the entire box in white copy paper using double sided tape. I removed the top and bottom larger pieces of card from the box, and wrapped them separately so I was able to cover the overhang as well. I then glued down a piece of white cardstock on to the top and started decorating. I embossed another piece of cardstock, and put that down in the middle, added a crochet doily and some bling before adding some ribbon, button and flowers. The main image is one of the Dressy Anyas coloured up with my Spectrum Noir Markers.
The alphabet stickers are from Kaszazz. When I was done assembling all the bits and pieces, I went over parts of Anya with some diamond stickles.