Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Some Odd Girl - Royal - Birthday Card

Hi guys, back again today (three days in a row!) with a card to share... I have been missing my stamps, and colouring recently... how sad is that??? Anyway, onto the card -
I knew I wanted to play with some new patterned paper, as one of the things I picked up from the Newcastle craft show was a couple of patterned paper pads. So, I picked out the yellow from Authentique, and the orange is from Simple Stories. I coloured up Royal using my Spectrum Noir markers, in greys and added a little bling to her eyes and her crown. I fussy cut her out, and layered her on a doily and a bingo card (which received a bit of distressing, and the glitter treatment) The sentiment is from the Royal stamp set from Some Odd Girl, and was cut out using a MFT die-namic. 
I am entering this into the August Sketch challenge over at Some Odd Girls, and I took colour inspiration from The Play Date Cafe.
Thanks for dropping by!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card...love how she pops! thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Connie Mercer said...

what a fun card~love the bingo card!! Thanks for playing with us at the PDCC!!!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is so fun! I love the way you used the color story this week with the gray main character! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

Veronica Z said...

Wonderful design! Love your main image! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

Åsa aká Scraphorse said...

It´s wonderful! Love the black & white coloring!

Thanks for playing with us at Some Odd Girl!