Thursday, July 5, 2012

Giraffe Girl


I started off colouring up this Giraffe Girl stamp from My Favourite Things, with my Spectrum Noir Markers and cut her out leaving a small border. I built my card. I used patterned paper from a 6x6 paper pad, under the pink patterned paper, there is an open scallop border, much like this one from the store. I then layered a piece of White Satin Ribbon, and tied a big bow. After attaching the bow, I used a Trinket Pin and some paper flowers (and hand made flowers using this die)  I finished off his card using the sentiment from Giraffe Girl (how adorable is that sentiment???!?) And cut it out using my nesting ovals die. How's about a close up?
Unbelievably, I'm saying this works for this months challenge! 
Satin ribbon, scallops and a touch of black :)
I am also entering this over at Mojo Monday

1 comment:

  1. Jess this is super cute. I love the layout and the soft colours are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete