Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Favourite Things - You're So Tweet

Hi guys! Back again this evening, procrastinating packing more (story of my week) and I have a card to share. I received a parcel of goodies from Annmaree today, which included this stamp, so of course, I had to play... come look -
I picked out some patterned paper from Kaisercraft- Bright and Sunny for this, and layered it onto some white card before sewing around all of the layers with my sewing machine on zig zag. I then sat and coloured the You're So Tweet stamp up and cut around her. I attached it to the layered patterned papers and then tied a bow using Dresden Blue Seam Binding Ribbon stamped the sentiment on a strip of white cardstock and cut it out in a flag shape. 
I am entering this into the MFT sketch challenge over on the Splitcoast Stampers forum, but thought I'd share it here too :) 
Thanks for popping by :)

2 comments:

  1. This card is oh so sweet....great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love Miss Jess, she is adorable and the papers rock!!!

    ReplyDelete