Monday, June 25, 2012

The Greeting Farm - Birthday Ian

Hi Again! (2nd post for today, scroll down to check out my Feeling Sketchy post!)
I have a masculine card to share with you all today!
I started out with my Birthday Ian and stamped him using Memento Black ink. I then coloured him up using my Spectrum Noir Markers. Once I was happy with him, I set it aside, and focused on making the card. I used a Kraft card base and layered it up with patterned paper from the Echo Park This & That Charming 6x6 paper pad. I have yet to unpack any of my punches from moving, but I do have my dies and Big shot out, so to make the border, I used the My Favourite Things Die-namic Woodgrain Fence and just cut the top section by strategically placing paper only over the tops of the pickets. The sentiment, is made up of My Favorite Things - Die-namics - By the Letters Lowercase and the stamp. I used a piece of Grosgrain Ribbon to tie a bow, and then added a tarnished silver button that has been in my stash a while. I actually remembered to take note of the Spectrum Noir Markers I used - 
There's just under a week to go in this months challenge - Have you linked up your project yet?
I am also entering this into the Splendid Stamping Ribbon challenge and the Farm Fresh sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers

1 comment:

  1. looks awesome Jess, i love the papers and border!

    You're a quick study with those markers girl, way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete