Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Greeting Farm and I create a Masculine Thank You Card



I was in a total colouring mood this evening, and decided to have a play....
I decided from the offset that this lil guy was going to be a "Ginger Ninja", so set to work colouring his hair. I started with So Saffron as the base, then a fair bit of Pumpkin Pie and finally a touch of Tangerine Tango on the ends and blended it all up with my blender pen... I love his hair! I used patterned papers from two different My Minds Eye 6x6 paper pads and some of the Stampin' Up! Denim Ribbon (I need more of this!) I mounted the lil guy on a white circle cut out with my nesties and attached him using mounting foam. The sentiment is from the Stampin' Up! set, Kindness Matters, which has been stamped with Island Indigo. The whole shebang has been mounted onto some Tangerine Tango card stock. 
I am entering this into the TGF Farm Fresh Challenge, to Case Rachels card and the colour challenge from the Play Date Cafe colour challenge. 
 
 
Thanks for popping by!

6 comments:

  1. Jess, this is so lovely...great papers and wonderful coloruing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabby Miss Jessie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet boy! and so well colored. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jess, I love how you have colored Ian's hair. I have a ginger sister and my oldest nephew from her(24) and so is my youngest nephew from my brother(11). I love to see the red heads looks so real and I think you have done a great job. Mind you I am a brunette. lol... Anyway, Great Great card and I am so happy that you are playing with us this week on the Farm Fresh Challenge blog. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Greeting Farm and am so happy to see your "Ginger Ninja" in the Cafe gallery! You did a fab job coloring his hair... darling work. Thanks for joining us this week at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and great design. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete