Sunday, March 4, 2012

Gorjuss - Rose stamp, Stampin' Up! Elementary Elegance and I create a soft, elegant birthday card




Hi guys! I'm back with a card I made before an early night last night.
This is a Crumbcake card base layered with Pink Pirouette and a piece of October Afternoon patterned paper. On top of this is a piece of Whisper White and Crumbcake, punched with the eyelet border punch and some very pretty Vintage Seam Binding Ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel, and a sentiment from the Sale-a-bration set Elementary Elegance. The main image is a new one I received this week in the mail, it is a Gorjuss stamp called Rose, and I coloured her with my Stampin' Write Markers and paper pieced her dress. I finished this card with a few pearls. I'm really happy with how this card turned out :)
I am entering this into three challenges, the first one is the colour challenge from The Play Date Cafe, I also used the Card Patterns sketch from last week, but missed the deadline... So, instead, I'm entering this over at the Ribbon Carousel and Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes.
.
Thanks for popping by, don't forget the sale over at my Made It Store, or my blog candy giveaway!

6 comments:

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Looks awesome girl! I love those stamps and love this layout, great border and ribbon!

Alyce said...

Aww Jess this is so cute! I love the colours and the image is adorable :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

OH so sweet! I love that soft ribbon and I'm a sucker for pearls, so love that little lineup in the corner.

Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love this one, Jess! So pretty! The coy little girl is super cute! Hugs xxx

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a beautiful card--LOVE your image (must get her!) and I LOVE your color story! THANKS for playing along with us over at the RCC:)

And THANKS for playing along and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:)

Jaclyn Miller said...

She's so stinkin' cute! Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe this week.