Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Greeting Farm and I create a Masculine Birthday Card

Hi guys! Tonight, I needed to watercolour some frustrations out... So, I stamped a The Greeting Farm stamp, called Edward
This is a Night of Navy card base with patterned paper from Kaisercraft On the Move collection, and some Soft Suede cardstock, which went through the Big Shot with a woodgrain embossing folder. I added some Denim Ribbon, from Stampin' Up! and then coloured my image using my Stampin' Write Markers to match my papers. I popped Edward on a piece of White cardstock which I had sponged with Night of Navy ink and then with my newest favourite thing, Perfect Pearls, I popped some dots all around the edge. 
I am entering this into two challenges, the first is the sketch from Anyone For Anya? which was freaking me out this week, as it looked more difficult than it actually was.... and Secondly, the DYSU Layers Challenge
Thanks for popping by! 
(check out the new linky list below :) )

8 comments:

  1. Cool card Jess. I always find it hard to make "man cards", next time (when I need a "man card") I will check your blog for inspiration!

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this girl, its perfection!!!!!

    Love this lil dude and all the rhinestones and especially love the frame and sentiment! too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the cool image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up, hope to see you back next week.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a COOL DUDE! Great colouring! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! I think it's hard to make a masculine card, but you did a great job. Thanks for playing with us at Anyone For Anya. Hope to see you again next week!

    Hugs Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a spunky Edward! I love what you have done with our sketch.

    Thank-you for Playing at Anyone for Anya? this week.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a spunky Edward! I love what you have done with our sketch!

    hank-you for Playing at Anyone for Anya? this week.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card with fantastic colouring hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete