Monday, December 19, 2011

Stampin' Up! Timeless Type in the Big Shot and I create a 21st Birthday Card

Hi Guys! I have another card to share with you today, this one will be heading out to a special friend who is celebrating her 21st birthday soon!
I used Stampin' Up!'s current in colour Wild Wisteria as a card base (I find purple so difficult to work with!) and layered it with some American Crafts patterned paper, then I got out my Stampin' Write Markers and coloured this gorgeous stamp from The Greeting Farm. I fussy cut her out, and stuck her onto some Whisper White which was layered on to Wisteria Wonder. I wrapped some wide grosgrain ribbon around the card and the popped a scallop circle and regular circle on. I got a piece of scrap white card, covered it in VersaMark, while it was still wet, I poured over a mixture (that I'd pre-prepared) of silver embossing powder and glitter, and heat set it, using my heat gun... With the embossed and glittery paper, I popped it through the Big Shot using the Timeless Type sizzlet and then glued them onto the circles. I added a few little flowers from my stash. 
I used inspiration from the Deconstructed Sketch, and also the Just Add Ink, Just Add Sparkle challenge
Thanks as always for popping by!
Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jess,
    Your card looks wonderful! I love the colouring, amazing how you did this!

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Jess! Thanks for playing along with us this week at JAI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love those subtle colours and th bunch of cute little flowers! ps. Your colouring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jess, beautiful colouring and love the technique you used on the numbers, TFS & thanks for taking the time to play at JAI.
    Have a lovely Christmas Jess & l look forward to seeing your creations in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Jess! I love your colouring and the sparkly 21. Glad you could play with us at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete