Monday, October 10, 2011

Stampin' Up! Delicate Doilies and 2 Step Bird Punch create a Birthday Card

Hi Again!
I have a super bright birthday card to share with you today :)
This is a white card base, layered with pieces of Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Wild Wasabi. I stamped these pieces in VersaMark using Delicate Doilies and the Medallion Background stamp and then embossed them using white embossing powder. I then cut a piece of Marina Mist and layered a piece of white on top, I stamped the sentiment (from Upsy Daisy) and then using my 2 step bird punch, cut out the bird in the same colours as the background. A little bit of twine finishes off this card. I am entering this into the Card Patterns Sketch
Thanks for dropping by! 
I have another card to show you, a much more CAS card, so be sure to come back a bit later :)
Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Jessica T said...

White embossing powder! What a fantastic effect! Really lovely card Jess, great colour combo too x

Annmaree (Emu) said...

tahts beautiful Jess!!! Love it!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Wow, what fabulous stamping you did on your card Jess! Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.