Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Current Craft Room - Picture Heavy Post

Hi Guys! A bit of a diversion here on my part, I want to show you something completely apart from my cards/scrapbooking... This is where I create :)
This is just inside the door to the right of the desk. On the bigger set of shelves, I have a few loose papers that I need to find a home for, a tin which has pre-done images for when I just can't be bothered, then the second shelf has a 5 drawer unit. The blue thing on the bottom shelf is for the cats, not that they are interested in it... The 5 drawer unit holds all my A4 cardstock, and the file folder next to it holds scraps. The ink pads and clear mount stamps are in the unit next to them as well as some watercolour paper, ribbons and a pen caddy. All my punches, non-Stampin' Up! stamps and some underused embellishments live in the green drawers. 
So, this is my desk... I keep my heat tool plugged in, my sewing machine at the almost ready, my paper trimmer and essentials in boxes and baskets. I also keep all my Stampin' Write Markers in a box on my desk. On the floor on either side of me is a recycling box and a general rubbish bin. 

This is on the inside of the built in door, it is a hanging shoe rack, and it holds all my handmade cards, ready and waiting to be used. This is not ideal storage, and once I come up with something better, it will be going.
This unit above was a great find, and has been in my craft room for a while... Here it was in its previous room. I am using it for 12x12 patterned paper storage as well as for my Big Shot and all it's accessories (they are hiding in the Lego box) 
This is my newest acquisition, thanks to my older sister (Hi! Amanda!) On the top shelf, I have all my wood mount stamp sets. The second shelf holds a bunch of inspiration from blog friends and family, and a few things that I have made, but can't part with... The third and forth shelves have storage and magazines as well as current and retired Stampin' Up! Catalogues. 
Well, thanks for joining me on the tour of my craft room. 
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all :)
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment