Monday, September 26, 2011

Stampin' Up! Growing Green and I create a Sympathy card using a Brayer

Hi guys! I had a lovely weekend with my family, as it was my niece (Brianna 4 months old) and Samuel (22 months) had their Christening, and my lovely older sister asked me to be their Godmother! I was so humbled that she and her husband and asked me. I don't have any photos yet of the day... Hopefully soon! So, I didn't get much of a chance to craft over the weekend... Although, I do have a card to share today :)
Ok, so this is a Early Espresso card base, which has been layered with Very Vanilla (the littlest bit poking out) I then got out a piece of Gloss Card stock and with my brayer coloured it in using Certainly Celery, Pear Pizzazz, Lucky Limeade, Wild Wasabi and Old Olive. Once I'd got the colour variation I wanted, I stamped the leaf from Growing Green in Early Espresso and the sentiment from Because I care.
I am entering this into the CAS-ual Friday Almost Monochrome challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!
As always, Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely color shading! So soft and serene :) Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete