Monday, September 26, 2011

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Wings Embossolit and Curly Cute make a Birthday card!

Hi guys, I've had quite a crafty day, I have this card to show you, plus a 3D item, but it can wait till tomorrow :)
Another fairly basic card here, a Very Vanilla card base layered with some gorgeous My Minds Eye patterned paper. I cut out some butterflies in Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz and layered them on a second piece of Very Vanilla. I stamped the sentiment, which is from Curly Cute, in Calypso Coral and tied some non- Stampin' Up! ribbon around the base, I then cut out a scallop border in Pear Pizzazz and Calypso Coral and using Dimensionals, attached this to the card base. I finished this off with a few stick on diamantes. 
I am entering this into two challenges, the first is from the CardPatterns sketch, instead of the fourth element, I stamped my sentiment. The second challenge is the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger, I was inspired by the colours, and the wooden board. 
Thanks for dropping by!
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. awesome card, love the papers and butterflies, great colours too!

    Can't wait til tomorrow... wait its tomorrow now right? :-P

    ReplyDelete