Monday, June 6, 2011

Stampin' Up! Just Believe and I create For You Cards

Hi all! I had a wonderful coffee catch up with some friends today, and when I arrived home, I realised I hadn't posted this card yet....
This uses one of my favourite sets from the Catalogue, one which I don't actually own just yet. I asked my friend Sue to bring it around when we had a craft day with Kim last week.  This is one of those stamp sets that I have seen so much done with, but every time I go to order it, its place gets taken by something else I need on the list. My card is fairly basic, but I think packs quite a punch. The base is Crumbcake, followed by Tempting Turquoise which has been stamped tone on tone with the circle element of Just Believe, then I have layered a torn piece of Perfect Plum stamped with the leaf image, tone on tone again. My main image is the grass and flower mix, which I have coloured using my Stampin' Write Markers using the direct to stamp method. I have used Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, Perfect Plum and Tempting Turquoise, stamped on to a piece of torn Very Vanilla. The sentiment is from the same set, and punched using the Decorative Label Punch in a new way. I have punched it again in Rose Red and layered them on top of each other, and popped using some Dimensionals. 
I am super happy with how this card turned out, and will definitely be buying it in my next order. Over the coming few days, you may see some changes taking place on this blog, as I tweak it a little, so if you arrive and it looks odd, that's why....
Until next time, 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment