Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stampin' Up! Winter Mini Launch was a huge success!

Well, last night was the big night... My awesome team mates, Kim and Sue and I came together with a bunch of very talented ladies to introduce the newest mini catalogue. We had 9 ladies come and play, who made 3 project each. The projects that were created were a very cute card by Kim, which uses the very cute Nature Walk ($51.95 for Wood mount, $41.95 for Clear) set. Here is a selection from the tables of their version of the card
We then moved on to a scrapbook page that was designed by Sue. I was unable to catch any photos of the scrapbook page while people were playing along.... but I did get a photo of the sample project. This used the French Foliage ($39.95 Wood mount, $31.95 Clear mount) stamp set. 
Then, it was my turn to teach.... I designed a chocolate holder that was a lot of fun to make....I used the Eat Chocolate ($35.95 Wood mount, $28.95 Clear mount) stamp set which has been super popular so far! I will upload a tutorial on how to make up this little holder in the next week.... The chocolates are from Aldi, and are 5 for $2.49.
 
Now, onto some photos of how it was all set up!
Our punchy board and sample work using all new products out of the mini 
Our prize table and lucky door prize box. 
This is how we had the tables set up 
One of our tables... hey, look, there I am! >.
And, here is the second table!
I had such a great night at our mini launch! I can't wait for our next one!

1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome, how fun so wish I could join you all!!

    Glad it went so well, all the best!

    ReplyDelete