Sunday, April 10, 2011

Stampin' Up! So Many Thanks and I Heart Hearts for Thank You Cards

Just a quick post this evening, made up a couple of cards tonight, only one that I am happy with.... so, I will show you this one...
This card was fairly quick one for me to put together. I have used the a la carte stamp So Many Thanks (which is only $13.95), and the I heart hearts stamp set to add a bit of interest. I used a few fun, bright colours... Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight and Certainly Celery. I got inspiration for this card from the Just Add Ink weekly challenge, which was to use the below photo as inspiration... so, I took the bright colours....
The second challenge I am entering this into is the Less is More challenge, which is a one layer card, with the added challenge of Sentiment Focus. I hope this card can be included, while it has the large sentiment, I don't know that it is the focus of this card.... thoughts?
I will hopefully be back in the next few days with more lovelies to show you.... 
Until then,
Happy Stamping!

17 comments:

  1. Hello Jess, thank you for taking the time to visit me and leaving a comment.
    Very original card, i love it.
    a hug from Palma de Mallorca Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting colour combination - very intersting inspiration photo!! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your color combination
    Ruth C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the this SU sentiment stamp and I love the arrangement of your hearts,
    Fab card,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card... Hug
    Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they hears are an interesting addition to the Thanks, which is most certainly prominent.
    I wonder did you want the slight bleed from the red heart, it does make for an interesting rather distressed look.
    Thanks Jess
    mandi
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely CAS card Jess and the colours really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jess, you've created the perfect card for this challenge..great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card Jess, it's a novel take on the challenge! Super!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete