Saturday, March 5, 2011

Stampin' Up! Tropical Party makes fun birthday cards!

I have had a really productive day today, I completely cleaned the house, mopped and vacuumed throughout! so, after cleaning the entire house, I decided it was time to spend some me time...
I made a few cards, the first one is for the Colour Q Challenge that I told you I was going to show you the other day....
I loved the design of the first one of these I did, so I made another one.... The second card I have to show you is one that is almost a direct case from one of my favourite cardmakers, Danielle Daws. Over at Just Add Ink this week, the challenge is to case work from either Danielle or Amanda, as their parting gift from running the JAI challenge blog! I have also used the Tuesday Trigger from Moxie Fab World, which was so bright and cheery, the other challenge I am entering this into is the Play Date Cafe Colour Splash.... Here is my card, and the link to Danielle's card that I cased... 
So, that's the two cards I have made with Stampin' Up's Tropical Party, come back a bit later for a few more cards... Thanks, and Happy Stamping!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CASE of Danielle Jess! That card is one of my favourites too. Thanks for playing at JAI again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stamp set and papers, so awesome!

    *more items for the watch list*

    Your cards are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want to come to my house and clean some more? Then we can both stamp! LOL!
    Your creation is quite cute---glad you were able to find time to play the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Jess! A gorgeous DD CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You get bonus points for making 2 fabulous cards for ColourQ this week, Jess! I do love this design and will have to try it out in the future. Your second card is so pretty and springy, too! Love the twine wrapped behind the main panel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jessica! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you joined us at the PLay Date Cafe this week! We hope to see you again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh just gorgeous. Love your card for JAI, its so nice and bright and refreshing. Thanks for playing.
    Gardenia

    ReplyDelete