Thursday, March 3, 2011

Stampin' Up! Circle Scissors, Circle Easel Card

Back again with another card. This one was a first time for me... I've never made an easel card... ever... Until tonight. It took me a whole lot longer than I'd like to admit....
This was extremely difficult for me... Even though, I had a sketch and a recipe to go off of... I couldn't get it working right for me... I ended up not hating this (which believe me, was an improvement...) I used my circle scissors, from Stampin' Up!, cut all my circles out using that.... then tried to figure out what I wanted on the main panel.... should have been easy considering I was using the Mojo Monday sketch, and the Stamping Vacation Pick 3 challenge (which I picked tearing, buttons and white gel pen.) 
I think what I found most difficult about this was, I didn't go into my craft room knowing what I wanted to use or even the colour combination, which makes me sit and stamp a bunch of different things until I find something that falls into place. I will definitely have to try this again, when I have a solid idea of what I want in my head!
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. it came out totally awesome!!!!

    You can see a lot of work went into it, I really admire you trying it, I have been too scared to!

    Came out looking fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete