Thursday, March 17, 2011

Stampin' Up! Circle Circus makes fun Thank you cards

Hi all! Been super super busy over the last week, and although it has all been with craft stuff, it hasn't been anything solid, all stuff for the Newcastle Show, which is happening this weekend! (We'll be in stall 386, if you want to come visit!) I do have a card to show you, yep.... you guessed it, another one from when Kim and I crafted together...
The colours for this challenge were Real Red, Pacific Point, Early Espresso and Pear Pizzazz. I went for a fairly clean and simple look for this card, randomly scattered the circles on my white card stock, and added a sentiment. Click Here to see Kim's example
I loved this set, and it made it onto my ever growing wishlist *sigh*
Anyway, if you're in the area over the weekend, drop in and say HI!
Cheerio for now!
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment