Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mojo Monday/Stampin' Royalty Challenge

Hi all,
Hopefully I will be able to post this before my internet runs out *sadface* I created a card tonight for two challenges tonight. The first was the Mojo Monday Sketch, which I tried out the other night.... And also the Stampin' Royalty Challenge.

Here is my card- 
I added a neutral colour with Crumbcake, and white.... I used the Classic Stars Jumbo wheel from Stampin' Up! I have used it on the cluster of stars as well, just cutting out a few of the stars and laying them together.... The sentiment is from Party This Way stamp set. 
Thanks guys!

3 comments:

  1. OH I love the stars!!!!

    Great colours, got to try that sketch myself, its great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun. Love all the stars. NIce job with the colours. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete