Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mojo Monday and 2S4Y

Hi all, I have two sketch cards to show you.
The first one is the last ever sketch from 2 sketches 4 you
This was a card that came together quite quickly for me. I used the in colour - Concord Crush and the birdy is the part of the Hostess set Silhouette Sentiments, I also went back to my trusty Jumbo stamp wheel, with So Swirly.
The second card I have to show you is for an upcoming class, which I'm holding to create kids cards... I used the Mojo Monday sketch for this one.  
Kids cards are a little out of my depth, because I don't make many, so this was a bit of a challenge for me. I love how it turned out. Only one stamp set was used for this one - Party This Way. 
Go, participate in these two great challenges :-)
Jess

7 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Both of these cards are darling Jess! Thanks for sharing with 2S4Y :)

Annmaree (Emu) said...

these both look fabulous!

Great colours and stamps!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is really cute!!!

Kazan Clark said...

Hi Jess
Thanks so much for participating in our last challenge. Your card is lovely. I really like the bird amongst the flourishes.
Have an awesome week.
Hugs
Kazan

LeeAnn said...

Cute cards. I'm definately a Stampin' Up fan so will be following your blog for lots of cute ideas. I also had to check you out from the MoJo site because your last name is Doyle, which was my maiden name. Thanks for the inspiration.

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful work Jess! I love the bold black :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Radha said...

lovely!