Monday, December 6, 2010

A circle card using the Stampin' Up! Circle Scissors

Ok, so if you've been following this blog for any amount of time, you will know how much I despise circles... As of today, this has changed!!! At the moment, Stampin' Up! have an awesome sale on the Circle Scissors, 50% off! See this post for more details.
Anyway, I saw it and had to have it! I now can cut circles up to 6 inches in circumference, so the first project I thought I'd try is a circle card. I love the look of them, but have wasted so much card stock in the past to not make it worth it!
I made this cute card using 2 challenges (it was to be expected no?) The Paper Players Christmas Theme challenge and the Curtain Call Colour Challenge
I've had all my Christmas cards done for a few weeks, but this one is going out to some dear friends, and neighbours.... 
I used a stamp from Hot off the Press mini stamp, and the greeting is from SU!'s Snow Swirled. I have added some lippy red rhinestones to give it a little bling! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Jess

6 comments:

  1. OH I LOVE IT!!!

    love the wreaths too with the bling, so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I love the bling! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Jess! I am still afraid of circle cards, and you cannot convince me otherwise! LOL! Yours is fantastic, and I love the added bling. Thanks for sharing it at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Love the circle shape. Thank you for playing along with us at Curtain Call. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess, you might not like circles - but I love this card! I love what you did with the color challenge, too! The bling is just perfect!
    So glad you joined the Paper Players again this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous circle card! Love how the wreaths just add to the shape of the card. The red blng is a great accent, too! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete