Sunday, November 14, 2010

Inkspirations, Stamping 411 and Clean & Simple Challenges

I've been busy in the craft room again! Doing more challenges. The first challenge is a sketch challenge over at Stamping 411, and it also fulfils the Inkspirations Colour Challenge.
I followed the lead of some of the Inkspirations Design Team, and avoided making a Christmas Card, although these are some of my favourite Christmas colours... 
I used three different stamp sets on this one.... Growing Green, Silhouette Sentiments and Upsy Daisy. The Designer Series Paper is not yet available, but is coming soon! It took me a while to figure out what to put in that box, but decided on the daisies in the end. 
The second card I've made is for my nephew Sam's 1st birthday! The time has passed so quickly! This card uses the Clean and Simple Fall to Layout 116
I used the Party this Way stamp set, paired with some My Minds Eye patterned paper, the inks I have used are Baja Breeze, So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie, which match almost perfectly with the colours in the paper! I really like how this card came together, everything worked on it, which was nice!
Don't forget my blog candy!

20 comments:

  1. OHH I LOVE these!!!

    Awesome colours on the flowers on the top and love the layout on the second, so cool!

    Enjoy the new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both gorgeous cards, Jess; I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are lovely Jess! I really like that DSP on the bottom one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors and the combination of stamps you used, great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice way to flip the sketch! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice way to flip the sketch! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both very sweet cards! I love the white craft on the first one, used as the background. Great job all around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous combination. Love the feel of this card. So very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on both cards - thanks for playing along with the colour challenge at Inkspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jess, thanks for the comments, Yes I already have some versamark, your actually the one that gave me idea and inspiration to get the chalks after seeing your stuff! (So I can blame you haha!)

    Thanks Hun, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOH Leading eachother astray! hehe, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice way to turn the sketch! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both are gorgeous cards, I love the way you've used both sketches. Great focal piece on the Inkspiratations card too. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's so refreshing to see a flower card!! Love both your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the main flower image and how you stamped the other flower image in white on the kraft. Thanks for playing playing Inkspirations with us this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love what you have created with the Inkspirations Colour challenge! Very clever!
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really pretty Jess! The white stamping on the crumbcake looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete