Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Clean and Simple 107 Take Two

I warned you there would be another shot at the Clean and Simple Sketch, 107.... Due to being in ill health though, I've barely looked at crafty stuff. I did get a crafty delivery the other day, which included the Upsy Daisy stamp set (I'd been umming and ahhing over this one for a while, deciding whether I liked it... I decided I did...) I also ordered the Tempting Turquoise stamp pad and cardstock, and another stamp set which wasn't used here, but will show you soon... I swear!
So, I had a rummage through my cardstocks to decide what would go well with Tempting Turquoise, and decided on Elegant Eggplant. My nan's house is a mix of purple, turquoise and white.... So, for the second attempt at her birthday card, I went with these colours.... I am much happier with how it turned out!

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, great stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana will love it Jess, you put her favourite colour blue on it!!!!
    You've done another great job, Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete