Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Birthday Wishes

It's a good friends birthday on Monday, which means another card!!! Mark (he bought me the cat remember?) is turning 27... Another difficult male card....
So, struggling with ideas, I went through some of the digi stamps I had on my laptop, and found this adorable one from Some Odd Girl...which was a freebie when I first discovered them. Doesn't appear to be for sale anymore... hmmmm anyway, there are similar ones still available. I then hit up Splitcoast Stampers challenges for the sketch challenge, which was quite plain, exactly what I needed for a masculine card...
I used my trusty supply of Kraft card stock, yay for buying it 40 pieces a pack from Stampin' Up! Patterned paper from October Afternoon, which has been semi-distressed with scissors and chocolate chip (SU!) ink. The cupcake is coloured with derwent pencils and baby oil, and pop-dotted off of the card. Brads are from SU, as is the sentiment. 
Thanks for looking everyone, also, don't forget, that the 15% off all orders ends in 14 days! So, email me to place your order. 
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment