Thursday, February 4, 2010

Love ATCs

I'm in a year long swap over at Scraptherapy, where each month, we need to make nine ATCs (Artist Trading Cards,) to a set theme. Februarys theme, is Love is in the Air because of Valentines day. So after a strike of inspiration at 115am, I set to creating... it is now 2 hours later, all nine of my cards are made, just need to put Artist Info on the back... but that can definitely wait until tomorrow...
So....here are my ATCs

Ok... now for the details... (sorry about the bad pic, will try to upload something better later)...
The background of these are Basic Grey, Fruit Cake, Maraschino Cherry, then I double sided taped some white and silver ribbon to the left hand side, this was found in a box, I believe it was recycled from a gift at some point... The Japanese Character, ai, means Love. I wrote it on Basic Grey, Boxer, Long Underwear in a white paint pen, cut around it and pop-dotted it. I then wrote Love in the same white pen at the top of the ATC, and added a small line of silver bling to the bottom.
Thanks

1 comment:

  1. oh man I am SO glad I'm not the only one up at 1AM crafting like a vampire lol... I swear its the best time of the day to craft!

    THESE ARE GREAT, I really should checkout that site.

    ReplyDelete