Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day three of the CHA Relay at the Greeting Farm


I was sent this little guy for completing part one and two of the CHA relay over at Splendid Stamping with the Greeting Farm. I had to do another project with this little fella. I had to rack my brains to figure out what i could make with him.
I came up with an idea after spending some time on my facebook. One of my friends has just had a baby boy (Who is adorable) and I thought, I will make a "Welcome" card for little Noah...
So, when I got back to my house this morning, that is exactly what I did.
I used American Craft, Linen Weave Card stock in Denim
American Craft, Subway Thickers in light blue (this is the first time I have ever used Thickers...)
Also used Basic Grey patterned paper, from the Two Scoops range, called Ice Cream Parlor
KaiserCraft Bling in Ice Blue and the pencils I used to colour in were my older sisters Derwent 72 pack Artist pencils which I have acquired for the time being.
I'm not entirely happy with the colouring, but i like the rest of the card.
Unfortunately, due to the massive amount of uploads going into the Greeting Farm's gallery (causing issues), it may be awhile before I can enter it into todays relay.

No comments:

Post a Comment