Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 4 of the CHA relay at Splendid Stamping

Another day down in the relay (over at Splendid Stamping), I thought I'd best get this done tonight, as I wont have time to tomorrow. So, if you have participated in days 1-3 you get this little guy! Another super super cute digital stamp. But one I personally had a lot of problems with. I find, if I don't have an immediate use for a card I'm making, I am not really motivated to create, unless I have a future use in mind. I will probably use this guy as a "Thank You" card, as the sentiment I have used does kind of fit a Thank You.

So... This is my card. The background paper has been in my stash for an age! It was the first Basic Grey Paper I bought, and as much as I love it, haven't used a lot of it. I think because I don't have much that matches the colour scheme. (sorry rambling...) I coloured Prince Ian with Derwent pencils, mounted him on Kraft card stock, my sentiment is handwritten on Kraft card stock as well. Then the ribbon was off of a present I was given for my birthday.I felt it was missing something so I lightly sketched a small crown then went over it in KaiserCraft Bling. I am still not entirely happy with it, but... I am happy to deal with it.

Tomorrow, I will be making some yummy Vietnamese rice paper rolls for my bible study group, so look forward to (hopefully) a post with pictures. Til then lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment