Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ooooh a pretty...

I follow a great digital designer named Michelle Underwood... Her designs are funky, trendy and a whole lot of fun! She currently has on her blog a lovely freebie which is holiday themed, it is called Celebrate. I love all her kits they are young and thats what makes them me....
Anyway.... I saw this kit and thought it would be good to scrap one of my Black Stump*1 photos. I looked, as I usually do for a sketch, and found this one ---->
Which is as you can guess is from ScrapSketch.
Let me know what you think.... :-)



















------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*1 Black Stump is a Christian music and arts festival held near Sydney annually on the October long weekend (Oct 2-5.)

No comments:

Post a Comment