Thursday, July 16, 2009

Scrapsketches 116, 117, 118

Another Scrapsketch down. This is a picture of Belvadier, sleeping. To me it looks like he is covering his eyes after someone has woken him up by turning on a light... Once again, I have used mainly Shabby Princess... yes, I'm obsessed! the font is called Romance Fatal Serif...I found it where I get all my fonts from, Dafont I have completed another one after going through hundreds of photos. These photos are credited to my mum. (yay mum) She was bored at the beach one day I guess... I do love the photos, and had fun creating these Layouts! I used a few different digital kits for these, yes Shabby Princess was one of them... others include: 2peas freebie From the Queen of Quirk and Retro Diva, Walk in the park! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment