Saturday, July 25, 2009

Friday Scrapsketch Challenge and General Update!

I got all enthused after seeing todays Friday Scrap challenge! From ScrapSketch we get this wonderful layout! I had some Photos left from when Maggie was just a lil pup... So I decided to incorporate them with a more recent photo of her. Being mum and dads pride and joy, there are PLENTY of pictures of her! So This is what I came up with. I've been wanting to use this 'paper' set from Polka Dot Potato for a while. It is called Dreams come true. I love the colours of it! I utilized Shabby Princess again, this time, only for the font... Which I felt fitted perfectly with the LO sketch and also the overall feel of the page... I also used a collaborative stamp set found on 2peas for the 'stamped' journaling circle. It was designed by Sandra Kriegers. Also, today I received some goodies in the mail. I purchased some really pretty ribbon in chocolate and pink, pink and green, blue hippy flowers and cream ric-rac. I also got from another Ebay store, 2 sets of mini stamps. Both Basic Grey, one is miniture owls, the other is cupcakes. Which both appear to be the hot new thing in scrapping\card making... So here is a quick picture of what I got... I have yet to try them out yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment