Monday, December 30, 2019

Lawn Fawn Dinosaur birthday card

Hi guys!
I’m back again with another card to share. 

This one is a masculine birthday card, featuring some lawn fawn and some odd girl stamps. 



For this card, I stamped my dinosaurs (Lawn Fawn) and used a combination of green copic markers polka dotted to create texture. I then fussy cut them out and popped them aside. The card base is grey, layered with patterned papers from Kaisercraft. The party hats are from a Some Odd Girl Stamp set, coloured again with my copics. 
Here is a close up of the embellishments and the texture on my dinosaurs. 


I am entering this card in to the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge - Party Time and the My Favorite Things,
colour combination challenge. And crafters castle anything goes



Thanks for stopping by!
As always, feel free to pop over to my Facebook page - Jessidee handmade or find me on Instagram jesssumm.1

Have a wonderful New Year’s Eve! 

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so adorable! A great birthday card! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete