Thursday, January 2, 2020

Some Odd Girl - Hello

Hello again! 

I’ve been back in the craft room, over a couple of sittings, to create this bright and fun card to share. 


So to start this card, I coloured this stamp from Some Odd Girl with my copic markers (list below) and set her aside until I had time to make the card. 

I had time this evening, after putting Amy (the baby girl) to bed. I used a white card base, layered with black and then white, before popping on some bright patterned papers, these are all from my box of offcuts!! 

I then used a sticker from Jillibean Soup layered with more black cardstock, and fussy cut out. I have of course popped the main image up using dimensional adhesive and done my signature doodling all around the edges of each layer. 

Here’s a close up for you



Copics used

Skin: E11, E55, E53, E51 and E50
Hair: E27, E13, YR15, YR23
Shirt: BG13, BG13, BG11
Pants: B37, B97, B45
Belt: N3, N5, Y19, Y23
iPod: BG13, B00, N4
Shoes: R27, R24, R22

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

Cute card Thursday’s - Anything goes 
Feeling sketchy- sketch 232
Simon says stamp - Let’s Party!



3 comments:

  1. Interesting interpretation of our sketch. Thanks for sharing your work with Feeling Sketchy.
    Happy New Year!
    Maja DT at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at cct this week .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colouring. And the card is super cute. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete