Monday, May 9, 2011

Stampin' Up! Elegant Lines and Beautiful Wings with the Bigshot makes cards easy!

Hi guys! Hope all you mums out there have had awesome Mother's Day, both here and in the States. I spent mothers day with my mum. We crafted, it really was win win! We both decided we were going to make white on white cards for the Less is More challenge blog. Here is my version

I used Whisper White cardstock and some vellum in this card. This came together quickly and easily, because I used the Big Shot! which my mum got for Christmas last year. Mum has the Elegant Lines embossing folder, which I didn't like in the catalogue, but after using it, find it easy and fun to work with. I also used the Beautiful Wings Embossolit for the Big Shot, which cuts and embosses all in one! At the bottom of this card, I have added a strip of non Stampin' Up! lace which just finished this card off perfectly. Head on over to my mum's blog to see her 3 (!!) uploads to the white on white challenge!

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love your embossing and those butterflies are perfect.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, IO couldn't zoom in for a really close look this morning... but it looks fabulous from here! The butterflies look so delicate... and the embossing is superb!
    What a talented family!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jess thank you for to visit my blog last week, i'm happy to see you.
    Lovely card Jess, i love the butterflies and your embossing is beautiful.
    A hug from Palma Island

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Jess!!!! So, are you going to do any more?? I DO like this one though, I like how the embossing makes it look like where the Butterflies have been... or going...
    Love you, XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful butterfly and flourishes - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this embossing folder - the flourishes are lovely, such lovely butterflies too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, I couldn't zoom in either xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the butterflies with this embossing folder. TFS your pretty card for the LIM challenge!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a Stunning card. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card Jess
    Beautiful!
    Thank you, your Mum is on a roll!
    Diva LIM mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, loving your card:0) The embossing is great and the butterflies gorgeous, it's all so pretty:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card, beautiful embossing and butterflies. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card - love the embossing folder

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, Jess! This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab embossing folder. Looks great with the butterflies. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jess
    Fabulous card ...really pretty...
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is very elegant and classy. This card would make a great engagement, wedding congrats, wedding invitation, baptism card, etc...

    I have also added myself as a follower of your site. I would appreciate it if you were to do the same for me. :) www.CardsByShawnie.blogspot.com.

    Have a great day!
    ~Shawnie

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't think of color on color until I see it - it's a big WOW and I need to remember to do it. Thanks for sending us to your mom's blog - you are both wonderfully creative!

    ReplyDelete