Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Some Odd Girl - Penguin Birthday Card

Hi Hi!
I made a birthday card recently, for the most lovely guy I know... 
Here it is - 
I started with the Penguins, from Some Odd Girl, stamped them up and coloured them using my Spectrum Noir Markers. I added a bow in the girl penguins feathers, using a tiny scrap of American Crafts patterned paper. I doodled around the border, then selected my paper. The orange polka dot one is from Kaisercraft, and the blue is through the bigshot, using a chevron embossing folder. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp, and I added some embellishments, buttons and a resin Freckled Fawn star. 
Paper Issues - Food for thought
Some Odd Girl - Linky Party
Craft Your Passion - Bold and Beautiful
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #137


3 comments:

  1. We appreciate that you have taken time to share this sweet card with us at Word Art Wednesday this week.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so adorable!! Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl for June's Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these little guys and your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Some Odd Girl's June linky party!

    ReplyDelete