Wednesday, May 21, 2014

D-Lish Scraps - Scrapbook Page of Bree

Hiya! I have been busy, buried under assignments, but as a reward for getting two thirds of the way through one, I thought I'd come share a scrapbook layout I made last week, before I went to bed. 
I started out with this gorgeous picture of my little niece, for her scrapbook. I selected patterned paper from Sassfrass Lass and Websters Pages. I used a Sassfrass Lass border sticker to cover the join of the two papers, and added the photo, with another SassLass sticker and a doily. The main embellishments on this page include a large single bloom, a tutu flower, a Prima wood feather, as well as a gold glitter feather (MFT Die-Namic). I've used a couple of flair buttons as well as some resin flowers
Here is the collage and close ups
I used inspiration from this months D-Lish inspiration board, I loved the colours, flowers, feathers, and I've loosely interpreted the sketch.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet simple and stylish page. Thanks for joining us at D-lish Scraps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of the flowers and the feathers for this mood board, thanks for joining us this month.

    ReplyDelete